Tagging Game

A bit thanks to Veda . Love she very much , much and too muchs ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ !
  • You must post this rule




  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post . And create 11 new question for the people you tagged to answer
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
  • No tag backs
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legimately (a.k.a really , trust , with all honestly) have to tag 11 people .
11 things about me :
1 - Im Sofia and proud to be Malaysia .
2 - Love to singing , reading and biking
3 - Love to Shopping whatever look fun @_@
4 - My favorite food is Mee *tak kisah mee apapun*
5 - My favorite colours is Purple , Pink and Blacks
6 - Like Selena Gomez
7 . Stay with Grandmother , Eldest Brother , my pet (Sugar Glider) and my parents .
8 . Like dancing
9 . Hate hatters
10 . Love to swimming at pool
11 . Like Tembikai susu .

Question from Veda :
Q : Do you like photography ? If that yes , what is your favorite things to you shot ? ;)
A : Yes , I like to shot with my cousins and places that I go .
Q : Do you have a Facebook or Twitter ?
I have Facebook click this Facebook .
Q : Who is your inspiring people ?
A : My family *sori I dont know inspiring because I still young* . Heheheheh
Q : What is your favorite musics ?
A : Girls Generation and Selena Gomez
Q : Is there someone you like or love ? Besides , God or your relationships ?
A : I love and like Gods :3
Q : When you have handphone ?
A : Dont remember . Maybe on May .
Q : Who is your first friend ?
A : Atia because she same home with me xD
Q : Do you have problem ?
A : Dont have . Really really happy because I been tag . Lol ^^

My Question :
What is your favorite colour ?
What is your favorite song ?
Do you like dancing ?
What music do you like ?
Your favorite pet ?
Do you have hatter before this ?

Sof tagged :

Tak cukup sorang . Sapa nak boleh comment kat Tag board
p/s : Soalan nombor 5 yang Your Favorite Pet tuh tak payah jawab . Menyemak jer . Sajer je tulis sebab nak banyak ^^ .

No comments: